Of course there is a lot more than this in just Mexico City where I did not even try to find Street Art – but this sampling from different cities shows the multiple tones of street art across this exciting country to visit!
DISCLAIMER: “Street Art” for this series is paintings and tile work along streets, usually on buildings, that may or may not have been commissioned or done “illegally” without permission. I have no way of knowing. I purposefully did not include public statues, fountains, etc. obviously sanctioned by the government.
CLICK IMAGE to see full-width and larger . . .
Galleries on my visits to Mexico with the 2011 Ancient & Colonial Cities Tour the best!
- 2013 Cancún stop enroute to Cuba
- 2011 Ancient & Colonial Cities Tour
- 2011 Cabo San Lucas Cruise Ship Stop
- 2011 Acapulco Cruise Ship Stop
- 1972 RA Mexico & South Texas Mission Trip
- 1970 RA Mexico & South Texas Mission Trip
- 1968 Matamoros Day Trip
You may also be interested in the FREE PREVIEW of my photo book Mexico’s Ancient and Colonial Cities Tour . Click the cover image below to see: