DOGGETT-PARNELL Family Lines MENU
- Doggett-Parnell FAMILY HISTORY PHOTOS Photo Gallery *
- Earl Doggett, WWII Hero 1944 Several Articles with Photos
- Doggett Family Reunions 1 or 2 Photos of (1978-2014) Photo gallery*
- Parnell Family Reunions Photo Gallery *
- Bradley County Courthouse & Veterans Memorial Article & Photos
- Parnell Cemetery, Bradley County Article & Photos + See also Separate Photo Gallery *
- Pleasant Valley Cemetery, Bradley County Article & Photos + See also Separate Photo Gallery *
* Related pages or photo galleries not attached directly as a sub-page here.
Below are the 2-page Family Group Sheet of Wood & Mary Doggett about whom these pages feature and followed by the 1-page pedigree chart of Wood Doggett and a 1-page pedigree chart of Mary Parnell Doggett. Additional pedigree pages will be added later as the Doggett line is available back to the 1500’s or see my online tree.
I am one of the few if not only nephew to visit Uncle James Clarence (JC) Doggett in Guatemala after he moved there with his second wife Liliana is from Guatemala. Both visits were exceptional with the best of Latin hospitality and getting to know much of Liliana’s extended family. In the three years between my visits, JC’s health had noticeably deteriorated and he died in Guatemala in 2014 and at the 2014 Doggett Reunion we memorialized him. See one photo of that reunion.
Also at the time of his death I put together a little photo book of the two visits I made there, since most of the relatives had not been there and could thereby see photos of him in his final home. You can review the book electronically for free by clicking the title Uncle JC in Guatemala, Photos from 2006 and 2009 Visits. This link is to my bookstore where you can review all my photo books for free or of course buy one! 🙂
For more photos of JC & Lilliana see my 2 trip photo galleries of when I visited them in Guatemala:
2006 December 10-21 – Mayan Ruins, Birding, Guatemala City, Atitlan & Antigua that included 3 or 4 days with their family – they are in the photos for the Zoo, Atitlan and Antigua. I was mixing adventure & family and enjoying it! 🙂