In short, after 12 years of retirement in Nashville I realized I couldn’t afford to travel for nature photography and live in retirement there, thus deciding to just go live in my favorite place to travel, Costa Rica! The website was started in 2000 while in The Gambia, West Africa with reports from that experience still here. See: Gambia Missionary.
The blog is all about being “Retired in Costa Rica” that I started in June 2014 before moving here in December 2014. Costa Rica is the perfect place for me! I can’t imagine living in retirement anywhere else now. Enjoy my stories and photos! And then go live your own dream! You only live once! 🙂
Explore, Dream, Discover
- Doing Good (Volunteer)
- Art Lover
- Life Stories
- My Bicentennial Mall Brick
- Ship Named Charles Doggett
- Pre-Costa Rica Travels (photo galleries)
- Charlie Doggett’s Costa Rica (photo galleries)
- My Latest Business Card (2018) Used here to invite people to my blog/site
“Stories are a communal currency of humanity.”
–Tahir Shah, in Arabian Nights
This website contains the stories and photos of my humanity.