- Intro & Maps – this page – YOU ARE HERE NOW
- My Scrapbook Pages with official report
- Tanzania PHOTOS:
- My 2005 Africa Portfolio of photos was then in book form for a Nashville gallery.
- In 2020 is my new Africa Portfolio titled: Magicai AFRICA. It is a 100 page 7X7inches photo book available in both softcover and hardcover.
This LifeWay Mission Trip to the Musoma area of Tanzania on Lake Victoria started in Kenya with our hosts and interpreters and persons who would stay and help new churches get started. We traveled with the Kenyans cross country for a long day of driving (see Passing Through Kenya gallery).
We stayed in a simple hotel in Musoma right on Lake Victoria from which the above photo of lake was made. We were divided into teams of 8-12 which went to different villages every day or sometimes the same village 2 days. I was team captain of one team. Our goals were evangelism (new followers of Christ) and starting a new church in that village. We also baptized the new believers, some in Lake Victoria and some in a smaller lake or pond.
“A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words” See my related photo galleries:
- 2005 Tanzania Mission Trip (Same as Linked to above in menu)
- 2005 Passing Through Kenya (Enroute to and from Tanzania, same people)
- 2005 Kenya Masai Mara Safari (With some of people on Tanzania mission trip)
In 2020 I produce a new “Africa Portfolio” titled: Magical AFRICA. It is a 100 page 7X7inches photo book available in both softcover and hardcover of my favorite images from 4 countries in Africa.
“If I have ever seen magic, it has been in Africa.”