This page is difficult in a different way than my failed marriage, but with just as many stories and memories that need to be shared. I’m looking forward to it, though also difficult.
Family of Origin MENU
- Mom & Dad Courtship-Marriage 1938-39
- My Birth 1940
- Simple Life & Birth of Jerry 1943
- World War II
- Post War Moving About
- El Dorado Becomes Home & Bonnie Born 1952
- My Life Formed in a Small Town
- The Adventure of Tulsa, 1955-59
- The Challenge of Independence, University & Seminary 58-65
- Family of Origin is Always With You
The Volume 1 of my Biography/Scrapbook series of books is right now the best look at my family of origin and what happened in my childhood and young adult years up to age 30. I literally converted many years of scrapbooks into a printed book, adding some information or stories and it is these additions that I hope to expand on here at this page of my website.
For now you can review the book electronically online, every page, free, by clicking cover or title here:
First 30-Years Scrapbook, My Photo Biography Volume 1: Birth to Age 30. It is in my bookstore and available for sale as well as free review.
See my sister Bonnie’s Quilt Gallery, with photos of many of the quilts she has made including the brown & gold one for me! 🙂
Spreading of Jerry’s Ashes, Mississippi River Headwaters, 13 September 2008 – Photo Gallery