Here are several biographies or stories of my life from little one-page accounts to a series of 4 photo books. So how much do you want to know? It seems that many life stories don’t hold a lot of interest until after a person is dead, so if that is the case, I’m prepared for death! 🙂 The featured photo above is the one Library of Congress Story Corps did of me in 2012 just before I turned 72. Hear the interview at the link below.
- Biography Books (A 4-volume series by ages)
- Little Bios & Resumes
- 2012 Story Corps Interview now public online
- Scrapbooks (kept from childhood to age 73)
- Journals (off & on, never consistent)
- Life Stories (still adding short stories from my life)
- A Lifetime of Mission Trips
- Pre-Costa Rica Travel photo galleries of my trips before moving to Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Trips – photo galleries of each trip made here. Or the total gallery is about my retirement life here in Costa Rica along with My Blog, my journal beginning in 2014.
My Biography Books
Click the Menu Item Biography Books for links to a free preview of each book.
“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”