“‘It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
That’s Costa Rica to me and it is my home now! More exciting than Middle Earth! And the header photo above is of the shoreline of Golfito Bay near the little town of Golfito off the bigger Gulf of Dulce across from Osa Peninsula.
This whole website is about Costa Rica and me, but here is a different menu to help you focus on Costa Rica info:
COSTA RICA Menu
- Stories and Articles on my BLOG or click “Blog” on the Site Menu above – within “Blog” is a SEARCH box to help you find what you’re looking for or separately by date or by category – It is most of my writing now!
- PHOTOS of Costa Rica or click “Gallery” on the Site Menu above (also a SEARCH box there). I finally started moving my “pre-Costa Rica” photos to have all together in one big gallery, but it is still mostly Costa Rica!
- Costa Rica TRIPS is a sub gallery and since this is a TRAVEL page I’m adding this link here! 🙂
- Costa Rica Hotel Reviews from my trips all over the country
- Photo BOOKS about Costa Rica or click “Bookstore” on the Site Menu above. Most books are about a trip to a specific place in Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica Photo T-SHIRTS or click “CafePress” on the Site Menu above to order a T-shirt with one of my photos printed on it! Also tote bags, calendars, coffee mugs and other photo stuff! 🙂
- Atenas – the little coffee-farming town in Central Valley where I live my tranquil life between trips. I enjoy telling people about it! 🙂
- Birding Costa Rica – My experience here started with my first trip to Costa Rica in 2009 through today when I go somewhere for birds every month.
“Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.”
Must See Video on Costa Rica