Costa Rica Cell Phone (506) 8410-9916
From the United States simply dial 011-506-8410-9916
Miami Addresses are mainly for my internet orders and some businesses that require a U.S. address. Each letter sent through this courier service costs me $1.50 and packages cost me $7 per kilo. It is faster but more expensive. Contact me if you need to send something to me at a stateside address and I will give it to you. Otherwise please use the above mail address for both letters and packages.
Physical Address for your visits:
105 Calle Roca Verde, Atenas
Alajuela Province, Costa Rica CALL FIRST! I'M GONE A LOT!
Physical Address in Spanish to copy and give a taxi driver:
En Atenas central, Calle 3 norte a
Avenida 8 (Calle Boquerón), gira a la izquierda
400 metros a Roca Verde porton, a la derecha
En porton, directo, la tercera casa a la izquierda
105 Roca Verde
- Active in my church, First Baptist Nashville, teacher, deacon, past editor of SAALT Shaker senior adult newsletter
- Increasing involvement with my retirement family at McKendree Village
- Docent at Nashville Zoo
- Nature & Travel Photography
- Travel Adventures
- Writing 3 Blogs (links in box at right)
- In a Writers' Guild at McKendree
- Genealogy or Family History research and writing
- Stamp Collecting
- FLIP Reading Tutor in elementary school
- See my Costa Rica Decision Blog for reports of volunteering and activities here. Within a month I was a volunteer at the Chili Fiesta to raise money for a local children's home
- I've started attending Iglesia Biblica Atenas and may later become an active volunteer here as well as other places - The opportunities are many!
My profession is to always find God in nature.
- Henry David Thoreau
Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Explore, Dream, Discover -Mark Twain